Jump to content

Let's talk! 💬🗣️


AlphaGambler

Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

2 Years completed in forum too ❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,805
  • Reputation:   1,274
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

@everyone join the NFL comp if i dont get at least 5 people i will randomly draw names and teams lol

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Reputation:   616
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Someone please tell me, if at least one bet in my express does not win on 1win, will I lose everything or will they just count the rest of my winnings and pay for them? @AlphaGambler @Ayer Time @Aeken

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

11 minutes ago, Arou said:

Someone please tell me, if at least one bet in my express does not win on 1win, will I lose everything or will they just count the rest of my winnings and pay for them? @AlphaGambler @Ayer Time @Aeken

loose all

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

48 minutes ago, Arou said:

Someone please tell me, if at least one bet in my express does not win on 1win, will I lose everything or will they just count the rest of my winnings and pay for them? @AlphaGambler @Ayer Time @Aeken

@Arou Very easy my man, an 'express bet/wager' is the same as a 'parlay bet', the only way to avoid losing your entire bet/money is to bet individually, meaning one bet at a time per game or etc., make sure whichever Casino you're using that it shows you're only doing a single bet (game/etc.) as opposed to many games, fights, races, competitions in a single bet on your receipt. 

Check your receipt always. 🧾👀🕵️♂️💶

I will also say because it's the truth, as I'm sure you're aware... 'express bets/wagers' absolutely will pay you better for the sole reason that the odds are that much worse stacked against you.

Hope my answer was elaborated thoroughly so as to be understood. 👍

P.S. Wishing you the best if you're gambling in the sports book. 

Edited by Ayer Time
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,962
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  175
  • Reputation:   74
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  12/01/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Hello, I received the winning money from cash crash by Alphagambler bro. First time I won in any competition online. Thank you bro

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

3 minutes ago, HugoW said:

Hello, I received the winning money from cash crash by Alphagambler bro. First time I won in any competition online. Thank you bro

congrats man!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

8 minutes ago, Ayer Time said:

@Arou Very easy my man, an 'express bet/wager' is the same as a 'parlay bet', the only way to avoid losing your entire bet/money is to bet individually, meaning one bet at a time per game or etc., make sure whichever Casino you're using that it shows you're only doing a single bet (game/etc.) as opposed to many games, fights, races, competitions in a single bet on your receipt. 

Check your receipt always. 🧾👀🕵️♂️💶

I will also say because it's the truth, as I'm sure you're aware... 'express bets/wagers' absolutely will pay you better for the sole reason that the odds are that much worse stacked against you.

Hope my answer was elaborated thoroughly so as to be understood. 👍

P.S. Wishing you the best if you're gambling in the sports book. 

nice explanation as always !! 🔥🔥

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

3 minutes ago, HugoW said:

Hello, I received the winning money from cash crash by Alphagambler bro. First time I won in any competition online. Thank you bro

@HugoW Congratulations!

Yes, it's true @AlphaGambler has never failed to pay based on all my experiences on the forum.

Want more cash... continue participating in everything the forum offers, awesome for you, enjoy your winnings, have a pleasant weekend as well. 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,962
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  175
  • Reputation:   74
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  12/01/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

2 minutes ago, Ayer Time said:

@HugoW Congratulations!

Yes, it's true @AlphaGambler has never failed to pay based on all my experiences on the forum.

Want more cash... continue participating in everything the forum offers, awesome for you, enjoy your winnings, have a pleasant weekend as well. 👍

Thanks bro. I always like and comment on youtube channel. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

2 minutes ago, HugoW said:

Thanks bro. I always like and comment on youtube channel. 

You're one cool man @HugoW.

I'm sure the entire staff on the forum and YouTube appreciate you liking, watching, participating, sharing links of both to whomever, continue your support, well done. 👍

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,962
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  175
  • Reputation:   74
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  12/01/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

24 minutes ago, Ayer Time said:

You're one cool man @HugoW.

I'm sure the entire staff on the forum and YouTube appreciate you liking, watching, participating, sharing links of both to whomever, continue your support, well done. 👍

Thanks bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

67C25E64-92FE-47D1-927F-8CB9472FEA25.thumb.jpeg.adc61b67c310ae10842b48920e640f46.jpeg

Popular contributor of Week, Month and Year. 😎

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

If anyone, I mean absolutely anybody on this forum have/find a hidden golden nugget in a sports book bet in which the not favourite (+200 and above) is a winner please let me know.

I'm aware that every once in a while someone does find a bet where the sports book have it wrong, please share with us.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,805
  • Reputation:   1,274
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

On 1/13/2024 at 11:19 AM, HugoW said:

Hello, I received the winning money from cash crash by Alphagambler bro. First time I won in any competition online. Thank you bro

congrads 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Hi guys, I am back. I was unwell. I will be posting good content today.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Reputation:   616
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

3 hours ago, Sumit said:

Hi guys, I am back. I was unwell. I will be posting good content today.

 

welcome back bro 🙂

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,962
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  175
  • Reputation:   74
  • Days Won:  2
  • Joined:  12/01/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

hello

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Guys tell me which slot review you want?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

4 minutes ago, Sumit said:

Guys tell me which slot review you want?

 

Or any topics!! I will be waiting for your responses!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

27 minutes ago, Sumit said:

Or any topics!! I will be waiting for your responses!

 

33 minutes ago, Sumit said:

Guys tell me which slot review you want?

 

Good day @Sumit Hope you're doing great, man. 

What are your Top 5 favourite slots, and why?

Also, what do you recommend betting on sports, which Top 5 sports from your experiences are easiest to win, with excitement whilst watching?

Appreciate your response, Thank You. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

1 hour ago, Ayer Time said:

 

Good day @Sumit Hope you're doing great, man. 

What are your Top 5 favourite slots, and why?

Also, what do you recommend betting on sports, which Top 5 sports from your experiences are easiest to win, with excitement whilst watching?

Appreciate your response, Thank You. 👍

Mine is Sweet Bonanza, Cindrella, Money train all series, Dog house and Gayes of olympus

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

@Ayer Time If you're looking for consistent returns, tennis might be a better option than football. Historically, it's been a less volatile sport for betting due to individual skill playing a larger role.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

11 minutes ago, Sumit said:

@Ayer Time If you're looking for consistent returns, tennis might be a better option than football. Historically, it's been a less volatile sport for betting due to individual skill playing a larger role.

Appreciate your reply @Sumit Thank You.

I commonly avoid Tennis, however, based on your comment it seems that Tennis is in most part a safer bet amongst most sports. I will definitely consider this option on future wagers.

After Tennis what other sports do you recommend are better gambling alternatives?

I at times like doing 3/4 parlays, usually it's American Football games in one slip, then on another slip I do a combo of 3 different sports of typically Boxing, MMA, American Football, Rugby, Aussie Rules Football, etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Reputation:   1,725
  • Days Won:  223
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

My go-to strategy has been parlays in tennis with 2-3 events targeting odds above 2+. I also bet in football and handball over/under point bets, but tennis is my main focus due to my familiarity with the players. While I enjoy American football and rugby, my betting knowledge in those areas is lacking. @Ayer Time

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies

 

×
×
  • Create New...