Jump to content

Let's talk! πŸ’¬πŸ—£οΈ


AlphaGambler

Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  999
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  675
  • Reputation:   457
  • Days Won:  8
  • Joined:  05/30/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Macintosh

Sad Baby GIF

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

44OOO Subs completed ❀️

Next Target is 45OOO πŸ”₯

IMG_0901.thumb.jpeg.4344a13508e5d1ac648631532062fed1.jpeg

Congrats @AlphaGambler✨

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  465
  • Reputation:   267
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

Is anyone alive!? πŸ—£οΈπŸ“’

Did the world turn into the zombie apocalypse... Is anyone here, did any one make it through?! πŸ—£οΈπŸ“’

This is bad, I guess I'm the only one to survive the zombie pandemic virus. πŸ§ŸπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦ πŸ˜·πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ¨

Time to start killing the undead...Β assassins creed ac GIFFlying Here I Come GIF by Assassin's Creedassassins creed assassin GIF

zombie running GIFserious assassins creed GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

34 minutes ago, Ayer Time said:

Is anyone alive!? πŸ—£οΈπŸ“’

Did the world turn into the zombie apocalypse... Is anyone here, did any one make it through?! πŸ—£οΈπŸ“’

This is bad, I guess I'm the only one to survive the zombie pandemic virus. πŸ§ŸπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ¦ πŸ˜·πŸ‘¨β€βš•οΈπŸ‘©β€βš•οΈπŸ¨

Time to start killing the undead...Β assassins creed ac GIFFlying Here I Come GIF by Assassin's Creedassassins creed assassin GIF

zombie running GIFserious assassins creed GIF

I am there 😎😎πŸ₯Έ

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

When @AlphaGamblergets busy then everyone become silent lol πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  465
  • Reputation:   267
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

Hope all whom read this have a magnificent weekend.

Can any of you please reply with your top 3 zombie movies you've ever watched, I'm trying to see if I haven't seen it myself, Thank You. πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§ŸπŸ¦ πŸŽžοΈπŸ“½οΈπŸŽ₯πŸŽ¬πŸ‘€πŸΏπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,793
  • Reputation:   1,261
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

zombieland

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  465
  • Reputation:   267
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

27 minutes ago, steveo said:

zombieland

Β 

@steveoΒ Have indeed seen it with Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Bill Murray. Give me a few more you've watched, Zombieland was more comedic, give me more of a drama/thriller, etc.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,793
  • Reputation:   1,261
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

6 hours ago, Ayer Time said:

@steveoΒ Have indeed seen it with Emma Stone, Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Bill Murray. Give me a few more you've watched, Zombieland was more comedic, give me more of a drama/thriller, etc.Β 

Planet Terror,Β World War Z,Β RecΒ ,Β 28 Days Later,Β Shaun Of The DeadΒ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Reputation:   607
  • Days Won:  16
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

I have a small suggestion @Sumit. You probably know that @AlphaGambler has his own telegram channel, but there has been no activity there for a couple of years since September 2022, I think he will be very happy about it! What about some kind of contest or competition in the telegram channel Alpha gamblers to raise its activity?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

13 minutes ago, Arou said:

I have a small suggestion @Sumit. You probably know that @AlphaGambler has his own telegram channel, but there has been no activity there for a couple of years since September 2022, I think he will be very happy about it! What about some kind of contest or competition in the telegram channel Alpha gamblers to raise its activity?

I will surely talk about it but currently our major focus is only Youtube and forum.Β 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  465
  • Reputation:   267
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

Immediate NFL Superbowl LVlll (58) News :

Currently it's halftime, San Francisco 49ers are winning against Kansas City Chiefs 10-3.

Second half should be more entertaining, I chose 9'ers before kick-off to win, let's see. πŸˆπŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸŸοΈπŸΉπŸ†šπŸŒ‰πŸ“ΊπŸ“‘πŸ‘€

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  465
  • Reputation:   267
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

WOW! πŸ˜³πŸ€―πŸˆπŸŸοΈπŸ“‘πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€

Currently 19-19!

It's now overtime, who's winning in extra time... FUCK ME!Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  465
  • Reputation:   267
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

The final score :

25-22 Kansas City Chiefs win it again this year, back to back Champions. If, that's A HUGE IF they make it to the Superbowl again next year, and win it... they'd be the first team to 3 peat in the NFL Modern Superbowl Era.

Congratulations to anyone whom wanted, or wagered money on Chiefs winning. πŸΉπŸˆπŸŸοΈπŸΎπŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸ’₯πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ†πŸ₯‡πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

Today is my last exam. I will be back with good posts today night!!Β 

IMG_1026.thumb.jpeg.2064b13e28e9968b7ebc7f7281416b52.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Reputation:   607
  • Days Won:  16
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

2 hours ago, Sumit said:

Today is my last exam. I will be back with good posts today night!!Β 

IMG_1026.thumb.jpeg.2064b13e28e9968b7ebc7f7281416b52.jpeg

Good luck bro

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  662
  • Content Count:  2,120
  • Reputation:   1,976
  • Days Won:  220
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Online
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Hello everyone, I am back from vacation! 😊 How is everyone doing? I know you've been waiting for the prize money from the slot tournament, and I apologize for the delay. I will send out all the prizes today.

  • Thanks 1

🌍πŸ’₯Get the best casino bonus available for yourΒ country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Reputation:   607
  • Days Won:  16
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

7 minutes ago, AlphaGambler said:

Hello everyone, I am back from vacation! 😊 How is everyone doing? I know you've been waiting for the prize money from the slot tournament, and I apologize for the delay. I will send out all the prizes today.

Hey, I hope you're doing well, I think you had a great time. How is your weekend going? For example, yesterday I won around 60 euros, then I decided to place several bets on e-sports events and won. Now I'm happy. What do you think about making predictions not only for regular sports, but also for e-sports?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,595
  • Reputation:   607
  • Days Won:  16
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

I also published a short post about responsible gambling. Plus, I remembered that I posted a post about blackjack lightning a long time ago and remembered that there was a certain table with the help of which basically all your bets win. I think it will be interesting to find something similar and post it here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  662
  • Content Count:  2,120
  • Reputation:   1,976
  • Days Won:  220
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Online
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

4 hours ago, Arou said:

Hey, I hope you're doing well, I think you had a great time. How is your weekend going? For example, yesterday I won around 60 euros, then I decided to place several bets on e-sports events and won. Now I'm happy. What do you think about making predictions not only for regular sports, but also for e-sports?

I am not familiar with esports. What results do you have? Single or parlay bets?

🌍πŸ’₯Get the best casino bonus available for yourΒ country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

31 minutes ago, AlphaGambler said:

I am not familiar with esports. What results do you have? Single or parlay bets?

esports matches are mostly fixed other than big tournaments

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

Guys, finished my exams two days ago and took a good amount of rest. Now back to writing informative content from tomorrow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,962
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  111
  • Reputation:   49
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  12/01/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Please tell me, owners and administrators, will there be any competitions held in the future? please!! 😞

I am your best subscriber of Bonus Hunter channel.

Β 

Regards,

Hugo Williams

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  218
  • Content Count:  3,340
  • Reputation:   1,576
  • Days Won:  165
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  iPhone

56 minutes ago, HugoW said:

Please tell me, owners and administrators, will there be any competitions held in the future? please!! 😞

I am your best subscriber of Bonus Hunter channel.

Β 

Regards,

Hugo Williams

Very soon man..

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,909
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  265
  • Reputation:   102
  • Days Won:  1
  • Joined:  05/19/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Hi guys, I am back after 1 month πŸ˜›Β How are you all?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies

Β 

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...