Jump to content

DAY 1 Cash or Crash Bets 🚀 10th July 2023


Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,133
  • Reputation:   1,996
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

READ RULES*
Once a week, we will start with a 10€ parlay bet with maximum total odds between 2 and 4. 

Each user participating will make a one pick with odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.25. We will combine all the picks into a parlay bet, and if we win, we will bet the entire amount on day 2... and then again on day 3... (example for odds 2) 20€-40€-80€-160€-320€-640€-1280€-2560€-5120€-10240€....... , and so on, betting all amount each time.

We will continue betting until users decide to cash out!

Each user can post 1 match/pick odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.25 per day/round. And I willl place a bet from all users picks in one parlay bet.
____________________________________________________________________________________

766u.thumb.jpg.145a77624aabb16560c148632ac0c88c.jpg

Post one pick below in a comment with odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.25 set by these bookmakers: Bet365 Pinnacle

You can only take these bet types:
Team to win or Draw
Over/Under goals (Game total)
Both Teams to score

 

When you guys dicade to cash out, all winning money will be divided among the participants.

How many rounds we can win?

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

wow sir 🚀 Excited

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

CASH OR CRASHHHH but with No yellow ball 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1,228
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  662
  • Reputation:   429
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Bet: Jesica Pegula win

Odd: 1.2

Reason: Tsurenko opponenet has no power left she is playing high intensity long matches in her previous matches so she is tired. 

Screenshot_2023-07-09-01-53-22-311_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.4acada161ce2273d8a3c4e71130ec589.jpg

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Match is after 15 hours

Match : 🇯🇲 vs 🇬🇹

Bet: Both team to get one card yes 1.25 odds

best bet for parlay 😀😀

IMG_6354.thumb.png.66fec9b7d97641ff67c73080d0dc7c2a.png

Edited by Sumit
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

10 hours ago, Joshthomas said:

Bet: Jesica Pegula win

Odd: 1.2

Reason: Tsurenko opponenet has no power left she is playing high intensity long matches in her previous matches so she is tired. 

Screenshot_2023-07-09-01-53-22-311_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.4acada161ce2273d8a3c4e71130ec589.jpg

josh post 10th July pick

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  3,909
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  287
  • Reputation:   114
  • Days Won:  3
  • Joined:  05/19/2023
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

11 hours ago, AlphaGambler said:

READ RULES*
Once a week, we will start with a 10€ parlay bet with maximum total odds between 2 and 4. 

Each user participating will make a one pick with odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.25. We will combine all the picks into a parlay bet, and if we win, we will bet the entire amount on day 2... and then again on day 3... (example for odds 2) 20€-40€-80€-160€-320€-640€-1280€-2560€-5120€-10240€....... , and so on, betting all amount each time.

We will continue betting until users decide to cash out!

Each user can post 1 match/pick odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.25 per day/round. And I willl place a bet from all users picks in one parlay bet.
____________________________________________________________________________________

766u.thumb.jpg.145a77624aabb16560c148632ac0c88c.jpg

Post one pick below in a comment with odds ranging from 1.10 to 1.25 set by these bookmakers: Bet365 Pinnacle

You can only take these bet types:
Team to win or Draw
Over/Under goals (Game total)
Both Teams to score

 

When you guys dicade to cash out, all winning money will be divided among the participants.

How many rounds we can win?

17C4CCF5-6CE0-4BBE-A2D7-D9F1D2532422.thumb.jpeg.c785c53f6bb5a8a617d9164b80074286.jpeg

Under goals 3.5 

10jily 2023 1.2 odsa.

Edited by CrazyTime AYER
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  143
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  881
  • Content Count:  1,701
  • Reputation:   1,431
  • Days Won:  160
  • Joined:  01/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

U19 Match Portugal V's Malta, this match should be 5 or 6 -1 to Portugal, Malta will set up defensively but I think the Portuguese have way to much talent to be stopped! Prediction over 2.5 goals in the match @1.195 on Pinnacle.

981084559_Screenshotfrom2023-07-0909-34-35.png.1e7e705eafd99c466ec24e5e76316edb.png

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  67
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  1,265
  • Reputation:   606
  • Days Won:  32
  • Joined:  01/04/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Super cool idea from @AlphaGambler!! ❤️
Apparently the U19 games that Spain has played have all ended with a result of at least 2 goals each match, being the max 5 goals, so i feel secure saying that the game will have more than 1,5 goals. Norway isn't playing that much right now i think so it will be a high scoring game. 

  image.png.7360b92068c77f36b898beec4ba6b65f.png My bet: Over 1,5 goals with 1.182 odds

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1,228
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  662
  • Reputation:   429
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

9 hours ago, Sumit said:

josh post 10th July pick

Sorry

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1,228
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  662
  • Reputation:   429
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Bet: Grigor Dimitrov to win a set YES  Odd: 1.1 

Reason: Grigor is very experienced player and this is grass court match I am sure he will win a set 

IMG_20230709_223931.thumb.jpg.0f77a0eb0626e8523a842aaee5c03181.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,133
  • Reputation:   1,996
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

I forgot to mention that I will be placing bets on bet365, so in the future, please make sure that your pick is available on bet365. @Garf79 your pick is not available on bet365.

  • Like 2

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,133
  • Reputation:   1,996
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

Good luck! If we win, we will bet €19.80 in round 2!🚀

912155847_Bet-with-bet365--Live-Online-Betting-Sportsbook--Latest-Bets-and-Odds(37).thumb.png.57ae4c84a8e4dbdec4068b99706a24f6.png

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,801
  • Reputation:   1,270
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

I'll be on vacation after Thursday then I'm game 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

12 hours ago, AlphaGambler said:

Good luck! If we win, we will bet €19.80 in round 2!🚀

912155847_Bet-with-bet365--Live-Online-Betting-Sportsbook--Latest-Bets-and-Odds(37).thumb.png.57ae4c84a8e4dbdec4068b99706a24f6.png

good luck everyone lets take this to 10000e

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,133
  • Reputation:   1,996
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

7 minutes ago, Sumit said:

good luck everyone lets take this to 10000e

I am curious if anyone has accomplished 20-30 rounds... If you start with 10€ and play 20 rounds with odds 2, the result would be more than 10M€!:classic_cool:

  • Like 1

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

35 minutes ago, AlphaGambler said:

I am curious if anyone has accomplished 20-30 rounds... If you start with 10€ and play 20 rounds with odds 2, the result would be more than 10M€!:classic_cool:

Sir, I saw someone in twitter did this for 15 rounds straight and then took out 70% money then he lost after 2 rounds

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,133
  • Reputation:   1,996
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

3 minutes ago, Sumit said:

Sir, I saw someone in twitter did this for 15 rounds straight and then took out 70% money then he lost after 2 rounds

Wow, that's pretty awesome!

Please don't call me sir :classic_biggrin:

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

1 minute ago, AlphaGambler said:

Wow, that's pretty awesome!

Please don't call me sir :classic_biggrin:

I hope we can do this same :🫡🫡

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,604
  • Reputation:   613
  • Days Won:  16
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Hi guys, now I broke my finger for the first time in disney I'm breaking something for myself LOL, but I promise that I will return to the forum soon and together we will get to the coveted prize of 10kk €, I hope it will be very easy. Then we'll all go to one of the beaches together and sunbathe under a palm tree, lying on a hammock with some cocktail in our hands. Good luck to everyone!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,912
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  14
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Good luck 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1,228
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  662
  • Reputation:   429
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

On 7/9/2023 at 10:41 PM, Joshthomas said:

Bet: Grigor Dimitrov to win a set YES  Odd: 1.1 

Reason: Grigor is very experienced player and this is grass court match I am sure he will win a set 

IMG_20230709_223931.thumb.jpg.0f77a0eb0626e8523a842aaee5c03181.jpg

Win 😃

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,133
  • Reputation:   1,996
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

Bet-with-bet365-–-Live-Online-Betting-Sportsbook-–-Latest-Bets-and-Odds (38).png

  • Sad 2

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

10 minutes ago, AlphaGambler said:

Bet-with-bet365-–-Live-Online-Betting-Sportsbook-–-Latest-Bets-and-Odds (38).png

wow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  255
  • Content Count:  3,421
  • Reputation:   1,674
  • Days Won:  196
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

we should ignore betting total over goals

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies

 

×
×
  • Create New...