Jump to content

🎁Parlay Bet - Predict and Win! 14/02/2023


Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,137
  • Reputation:   2,000
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

In this giveaway, you will not compete with each other for a prize. Instead, you will participate together, and your combined betting skills will be the prize results and your profit.

All you need to do is post 2 picks with few words prediction per day, odds between 1.10 and 1.50, only odds by Bet365 and Pinnacle.

I will place bets on Bet365, so sometimes we may need to adjust our pick if Bet365 does not offer that particular bet

You can only take these bet types:

Team to win or Draw
Over/Under goals (Game total)
Both Teams to score

All picks must be posted 24 hours before the match starts.

After that, I will place a 5€ bet on Bet365 with all of your picks, and if we win, the profits will be divided among all of you who participate.

We can only bet on a maximum of 20 matches for the parlay bet. If we have more participation, each user will start posting one pick per day.

We will play this game every day so there will be plenty of chances for you to win money!

 

In comments post your picks for 14.02.2023 Central European time  (CET)

Good luck!

OVER 18+ ONLY!
NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
ALL PRIZES AWARDED AT BONUS HUNTERS DISCRETION
WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED BY ALPHA GAMBLER ON THE FORUM

image.gif.776c3341123b2b25bb42813349a3b4bb.gif

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  2,847
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  467
  • Reputation:   270
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  08/26/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

This should be interesting, the NBA is getting spicy with almost 3 of 4 quarters of the regular season almost officially done.  

Some teams vying to make it into the playoffs, the Warriors should be getting hotter. 🌉🔥🏀⛹️♂️🤾‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,804
  • Reputation:   1,272
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

NHL - Arizona VS Nashville-  Nashville is 25-19-6 and Arizona is 17-28-8 , Nashville won the last match up 4-3. Nashville is 14-8 at home and 6-4 in their last 10 games. Nashville or draw for 1.23 

NBA - Atlanta VS Charlotte - Atlanta is 29-28 and Charlotte 15-43 , Atlanta won the last match up 122-118. Atlanta is on a 2 game winning streak and Charlotte is on a 7 game losing streak. Atlanta to win money line at 1.45

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  15
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

3 hours ago, steveo said:

NHL - Arizona VS Nashville-  Nashville is 25-19-6 and Arizona is 17-28-8 , Nashville won the last match up 4-3. Nashville is 14-8 at home and 6-4 in their last 10 games. Nashville or draw for 1.23 

NBA - Atlanta VS Charlotte - Atlanta is 29-28 and Charlotte 15-43 , Atlanta won the last match up 122-118. Atlanta is on a 2 game winning streak and Charlotte is on a 7 game losing streak. Atlanta to win money line at 1.45

I know that by the stats the favorites are the hawks, but personally I would bet on the Charlotte. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  15
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

For tomorrow's parley we will bet on the locals, again NBA.

Philadelphia wins

Dallas win.

And god bless us 🙂

 

Screenshot_20230213-111637_Samsung Internet.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Reputation:   616
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Illuminar - Tricked 

Tricked will win gogogogo 1000%

image.png.89390b05f59bec061e1eb9405b6691c4.png

Gijs Brouwer vs Marc-Andrea Huesler Prediction:
Both of Brower's previous meetings with the representatives of the TOP-50 turned into defeat, but not to say that he looked completely helpless against the background of Reilly Opelka and Lorenzo Musetti. The latter even forced to recoup in the account. Rendering decent resistance to Husler is even more likely. Why? Because the Dutchman will take to the court to justify the expectations placed on him, and he dismantles the best tennis just the same in the halls. I think that the victory here is for Marc-Andrea Huesler.

image.png.fb8eb3fd5c2b3ba07cb8b90b5d7fc07c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,804
  • Reputation:   1,272
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

5 hours ago, serjua8 said:

I know that by the stats the favorites are the hawks, but personally I would bet on the Charlotte. 

im going off charlotte is on a 7 game losing streak  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,137
  • Reputation:   2,000
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Good luck! 🙂 

1676324368399.thumb.png.edbc6dbb47ae048f97fc690fd517dba2.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  15
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Thanks you dear. 😘😘😘

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Reputation:   616
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

1 hour ago, steveo said:

im going off charlotte is on a 7 game losing streak  

Illuminar will win*

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Reputation:   616
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

2 hours ago, Arou said:

Illuminar - Tricked 

Tricked will win gogogogo 1000%

image.png.89390b05f59bec061e1eb9405b6691c4.png

Gijs Brouwer vs Marc-Andrea Huesler Prediction:
Both of Brower's previous meetings with the representatives of the TOP-50 turned into defeat, but not to say that he looked completely helpless against the background of Reilly Opelka and Lorenzo Musetti. The latter even forced to recoup in the account. Rendering decent resistance to Husler is even more likely. Why? Because the Dutchman will take to the court to justify the expectations placed on him, and he dismantles the best tennis just the same in the halls. I think that the victory here is for Marc-Andrea Huesler.

image.png.fb8eb3fd5c2b3ba07cb8b90b5d7fc07c.png

Illuminar will win*

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,804
  • Reputation:   1,272
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

gl  hope she's a winner

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  15
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Mmmmm. Bullying hahahahha

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  198
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  1,610
  • Reputation:   616
  • Days Won:  17
  • Joined:  01/15/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

28 minutes ago, Arou said:

Illuminar will win*

Moder delete this post pls, he's wrong 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,804
  • Reputation:   1,272
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

😬

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  15
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies

 

×
×
  • Create New...