Jump to content

Which Slots Are You Most Likely To Win On?


Garf79

Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  143
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  881
  • Content Count:  1,701
  • Reputation:   1,431
  • Days Won:  160
  • Joined:  01/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Linux

No this is not a trick question, some games you are much more likely to turn a profit on and this is because of something the providers call RTP. Return To Player or RTP is how much money over a period of millions of spins will be paid back out to the players. If a slots machine has 95% RTP this means the remaining 5% will be profit for the casino and providers. Finding games with a high RTP will give the player slightly better odds at making a profit over time.

It is always worth checking a slots RTP as the amount paid back to the player can vary, some slots allow the casino platform to change the RTP, this essentially makes the slot more profitable for the casino and it will give you worse odds for making a profit on the slot. Some providers like Push Gaming and Play'n'Go have the worst games for variable RTP, variable RTP means that slots can have their RTP adjusted by the casino.

So what are some of the best games with the Highest RTP?

 Finding games with high RTP doesn't always mean you will win! It does however mean that you should get way more spins and entertainment for your money. It also gives you a greater chance to win but slots with higher RTP tend to be less volatile and this means that you are much more likely to make a profit of 50-100x rather than 1000x plus. Do not expect to hit massive wins on slots with high RTP but a good tactic to play on High RTP slots with low volatility is to play a higher stake than you usually would! So below is a list of the some slots that have the some of the Highest RTP out there. If you have a small balance grinding these slots will at least give you value for money.

1991882844_Screenshotfrom2022-12-1909-49-35.png.2c415fb79f0eeb1691baff84e3432f5c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  278
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  898
  • Reputation:   381
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  01/22/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Thanks for the information garf, will be sure to try these slots out because I'm not really looking for a max win (not like I can get it anyways)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  278
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  898
  • Reputation:   381
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  01/22/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

From this list, I’ve only played Big Bad wolf, pretty good slot

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  555
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Reputation:   529
  • Days Won:  15
  • Joined:  02/09/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

Ok, thanks you, I like bonanza gold. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  278
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  898
  • Reputation:   381
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  01/22/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

I just recently spun some Gorilla and Mega jokers at $0.2. Went in with $100, came out with $120+

It was alright! Nothing big tho

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,804
  • Reputation:   1,272
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

thanks garf note taken!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,804
  • Reputation:   1,272
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

white rabblit is one of my go to slots but i think i will try the top 2 games today try them out 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies

 

×
×
  • Create New...