Jump to content

BETTING PICKS COMPETITION 07/07/2022


Recommended Posts


  • Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  150
  • Topic Count:  663
  • Content Count:  2,137
  • Reputation:   2,000
  • Days Won:  222
  • Joined:  11/27/2021
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

*READ RULES*

The pciks you create must be between the odds of 1.50 and 2.50 and can only be odds set by these bookmakers:

 

  • Bet365
  • Pinnacle

You can only take these bet types:

 

  • Team to win or Draw
  • Over/Under goals (Game total)
  • Both Teams to score

 

Players can submit 1 pick per day and in the course of 1 month have to submit a total of 10 picks in order to qualify for the competition.

  • Bets/Posts must contain a written account of why the bet will win with 150 words minimum.

 

The Prize pool is tiered,

First Place will win 200€,

Second Place 100€,

Third place 50€.

You can check odds for your picks here:
http://www.oddsportal.com/ 
 

Post your picks in the comment below.

Good luck to all!

  • Like 1

🌍💥Get the best casino bonus available for your country here: alphagamblers.com/

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  3,488
  • Reputation:   1,726
  • Days Won:  224
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Online
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

So, yesterday's tennis bet won, so I'm going again confidently. I'm picking my bet from the match between Lauren Davis and Rebecca Peterson.
My pick will be Lauren Davis to win at 1.826 odds.

Lauren Davis has left the top 100 in the WTA rankings and is clearly looking to catch up. Since the beginning of the season, she has 17 wins and 14 losses. So, in the last five tournaments, she had losses from Rybakina, Garcia, Georgie, Keys, Anisimova ( all are big players ) In Bostad, the level of the participants is not the strongest, so Lauren's entry into the quarterfinals was easy. She confidently defeat Persons and Zavatskaya in two sets. Rebeca Peterson has not shown any achievements on the tour since the beginning of the year and is in danger of leaving the top 100. At the moment, the she is in 96th position in the world rankings. In 2022, Rebeca did not go beyond the quarterfinals at any of the tournaments. At Bastad, Peterson defeated Helgo in two sets. However, already in the second round she experienced serious problems in the match against the  Zhanzhan 3 sets.
Since the beginning of the year, Peterson is not happy with her game and results. In the second round in Bastad, she barely beat Zhanzhan. At the same time, Davis more than confidently went through two rounds so picking her.

Screenshot_20220707_075512.thumb.jpg.41baae4130fd4ff3290facf9f2de5119.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  999
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  705
  • Reputation:   467
  • Days Won:  9
  • Joined:  05/30/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Macintosh

KuPS after 13 matches held in the championship of Finland takes the first rank. The team was able to score 30 points and is in good shape. The team allowed only one loss. They have not got a defeat on their home stadium.

Dila Gori is the fourth rank of Georgia at the moment. The club scored 34 points in 20 matches of the regular championship. They lost the last match, losing to Torpedo Kutaisi. By the way, it is away stadiums where Dila Gori experiences the difficulties..
I think KuPS is good on offence and can achieve the over 2.5 goal mark on its own. But, I think away team can also score. So it's better to bet on over. 

Betting Pick: Over 2.5 goals ; 1.80 odds.

0D79C929-55DA-4626-8A49-F5ABAE9D8EBA.thumb.jpeg.077b12f3fc097cf4431cc18c227a8ba3.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  278
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  898
  • Reputation:   381
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  01/22/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

MOVISTAR VS G2

I have analyzed these two teams a number of times and both are highly distinguished teams. G2 is the favorite here for their ranking is 6th in the world and them being around much longer so their players have lots of experience. Compared to Movistar, G2 is much better.

G2:

This team was eliminated twice at major tournaments by FURIA (lol) . However, at the BLAST Premier Spring Final 2022, luckily their paths did not cross. This was also during the time when the players were in great form but in the end, lost to Vitality in the semifinals. 

EVEN WITH THAT SAID, G2 has surprisingly been a powerhouse. They defeated ASTRALIS, FaZe and VITALITY a number of times in recent performances so its understandable how they are favored over the Riders.

MOVISTAR RIDERS:

This team SHOULD NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED. I made this mistake many times and lost a lot of money. They were victorious at the home ESL Challenger Valencia 2022, where MOVI did not suffer a single defeat, and in the final they eliminated Outsiders easily.

In this current tournament, Movistar Riders started from the play-in stage. In the first match - beat MIBR at Ancient with a 16:13, and a few hours later sent Vitality to the lower bracket with 16:12, 16:4. (CRAZY)

 

MY PREDICTION:

This wont be an easy match for G2 to take. Rather, a really CLOSE one. Both are formidable opponents in top form so I am expecting this to go over 2.5maps .

2.5+ for 2.15

image.png.63764b2dcd2d56ad1c3d6bca661e5f12.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,805
  • Reputation:   1,274
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

MLB 

NY Yankees vs Boston

today i am choosing my favorite pitcher again Gerrit Cole .... which i will always choose if hes pitching lol . With a ERA of 2.99 runs this guy is a beast but to be fair boston is butting up thier best pitcher as well Josh Winckowski with a ERA of 3.12. So this will once again be a low scoring game if boston can even get 1 agents Cole. To be fair Cole has pitched 100 innings compared to Josh's 26, so Coles ERA of 2.99 is incredible! With these 2 pitchers comming in rested and after yankee scored 16 runs last night ( the night before i picked them to go over and NY couldn't  score a run lol now they score 16 figures ) they will be tired at the bats. So im going to put faith in a really low score and take the under 7.5 for 2.44 odds as quoted on pinnacle.

Stats- Runs Allowed per team per game is 3 for NY and 4 for Boston = 7. Home runs is 139 for NY and 77 for Boston but there pitching defence is is a 2.8 ERA for NY and 3.69 for Boston. There pervious match up was 4-3 win for NY and Cole was not pitching i predict a 2-1 final. 

Side note- Gerrit Cole has stuck out 117 batters so far this season and has finished second for the Cy Young award in the last 3 years. I feel this will be the year he finishes 1st and receives the  Cy Young 1ST place. 

 

a779cfbb03df5d14c838410c44485146.png

ae3686769245e616c6ff274ac0f122fc.png

7e85036dccee9d870b7518848a2e5d99.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  241
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,805
  • Reputation:   1,274
  • Days Won:  63
  • Joined:  01/19/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

2 minutes ago, steveo said:

MLB 

NY Yankees vs Boston

today i am choosing my favorite pitcher again Gerrit Cole .... which i will always choose if hes pitching lol . With a ERA of 2.99 runs this guy is a beast but to be fair boston is butting up thier best pitcher as well Josh Winckowski with a ERA of 3.12. So this will once again be a low scoring game if boston can even get 1 agents Cole. To be fair Cole has pitched 100 innings compared to Josh's 26, so Coles ERA of 2.99 is incredible! With these 2 pitchers comming in rested and after yankee scored 16 runs last night ( the night before i picked them to go over and NY couldn't  score a run lol now they score 16 figures ) they will be tired at the bats. So im going to put faith in a really low score and take the under 7.5 for 2.44 odds as quoted on pinnacle.

Stats- Runs Allowed per team per game is 3 for NY and 4 for Boston = 7. Home runs is 139 for NY and 77 for Boston but there pitching defence is is a 2.8 ERA for NY and 3.69 for Boston. There pervious match up was 4-3 win for NY and Cole was not pitching i predict a 2-1 final. 

Side note- Gerrit Cole has stuck out 117 batters so far this season and has finished second for the Cy Young award in the last 3 years. I feel this will be the year he finishes 1st and receives the  Cy Young 1ST place. 

 

a779cfbb03df5d14c838410c44485146.png

ae3686769245e616c6ff274ac0f122fc.png

7e85036dccee9d870b7518848a2e5d99.png

Also like to point out Gerrit Cole to strike out 7.5 batters for 2-1 (2.05)odds is a lock here as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  1,228
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  670
  • Reputation:   430
  • Days Won:  6
  • Joined:  06/11/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Android

I This will be my pick for the competition. I will choose the match between Facundo Bagnis and Dominic Thiem. First, I will tell you my tip, then I will explain the preview of the match and the reason behind picking the bet. My betting pick is Facundo Bagnis to win at 2.29 odds which is available on Pinnacle
Quick Preview:

Facundo Bagnis
1, Bagnis won the Salzburg tournament last season. There he managed to defeat Federico Coria in the final.
2. He will try to defend his title here.
3. He is well prepared for the tournament. In the first round, he left no chance to his opponent Facundo Diaz Acosta. He beat him with the score (6-2,walkover)

Dominic Thiem
1. Thiem played so bad these days that he dropped to 346th place in the ATP rankings. 
2. Now he want to come up in ranking. The level of these tournaments are less hard so Dominic decided to compete in the Challengers to increase his rank.
3. The former third rank of the world won the match of the first round beating Filip Misolich with score of (4:6, 5:7)

Reason: I think Facundo Bagnis will win. Thiem is in terrible form and in clay he is playing very bad these days.

IMG_20220707_164026_247.thumb.jpg.dbe870f89a806832b8a892ee416712da.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  3,488
  • Reputation:   1,726
  • Days Won:  224
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Online
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

5 hours ago, PupperChan said:

MOVISTAR VS G2

I have analyzed these two teams a number of times and both are highly distinguished teams. G2 is the favorite here for their ranking is 6th in the world and them being around much longer so their players have lots of experience. Compared to Movistar, G2 is much better.

G2:

This team was eliminated twice at major tournaments by FURIA (lol) . However, at the BLAST Premier Spring Final 2022, luckily their paths did not cross. This was also during the time when the players were in great form but in the end, lost to Vitality in the semifinals. 

EVEN WITH THAT SAID, G2 has surprisingly been a powerhouse. They defeated ASTRALIS, FaZe and VITALITY a number of times in recent performances so its understandable how they are favored over the Riders.

MOVISTAR RIDERS:

This team SHOULD NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED. I made this mistake many times and lost a lot of money. They were victorious at the home ESL Challenger Valencia 2022, where MOVI did not suffer a single defeat, and in the final they eliminated Outsiders easily.

In this current tournament, Movistar Riders started from the play-in stage. In the first match - beat MIBR at Ancient with a 16:13, and a few hours later sent Vitality to the lower bracket with 16:12, 16:4. (CRAZY)

 

MY PREDICTION:

This wont be an easy match for G2 to take. Rather, a really CLOSE one. Both are formidable opponents in top form so I am expecting this to go over 2.5maps .

2.5+ for 2.15

image.png.63764b2dcd2d56ad1c3d6bca661e5f12.png

 

@PupperChanMovistars in on another^1000 level. They defeated g2 2-0 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  278
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  898
  • Reputation:   381
  • Days Won:  5
  • Joined:  01/22/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

12 minutes ago, Sumit said:

@PupperChanMovistars in on another^1000 level. They defeated g2 2-0 

As much as I love Movistar, they make me want to cry sometimes 😞

 

still can’t believe they beat G2 on their strongest map Inferno especially when it’s Rider’s weakest map.

Inferno 

Riders - 37% winrate

G2 - 87% winrate

😭😭

i had $80 riding on this 2.5+ too

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  60
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Content Count:  3,488
  • Reputation:   1,726
  • Days Won:  224
  • Joined:  01/03/2022
  • Status:  Online
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

4 minutes ago, PupperChan said:

As much as I love Movistar, they make me want to cry sometimes 😞

 

still can’t believe they beat G2 on their strongest map Inferno especially when it’s Rider’s weakest map.

Inferno 

Riders - 37% winrate

G2 - 87% winrate

😭😭

i had $80 riding on this 2.5+ too

Me 10$ 🥺

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Member ID:  999
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  705
  • Reputation:   467
  • Days Won:  9
  • Joined:  05/30/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Macintosh

Where to post today’s pick.?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies

 

×
×
  • Create New...