Jump to content

Porto VS Bayer


Recommended Posts

  • Member ID:  67
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  1,255
  • Reputation:   598
  • Days Won:  32
  • Joined:  01/04/2022
  • Status:  Offline
  • Last Seen:  
  • Device:  Windows

Porto vs Bayer will be held at the stage of the 3rd round of the Champions League group stage. Both teams are unstable in the new season, and we will soon find out who will be able to partially rehabilitate for failures.

Porto shows a far from perfect football. At the start of the domestic championship, the Portuguese tirelessly dominated everyone in a row. However, they could not cope with the first truly serious strength tests. In the European arena, the squad lost to Bruges (0:4) and Atletico (1:2), and in the national championship they gave points to Estoril (1:1). Nevertheless, it is not recommended to put an end to the further prospects of the "blue-white." After the international break, they confidently dealt with Braga (4:1), thereby taking a small step towards returning to the previous level.

Bayer continues to disappoint fans. Just two Victorians have been mined by representatives of Germany over the past few months, having suffered as many as 7 defeats. DFB Pokal guys had to leave right away. And in the Bundesliga, things are so-so. The best scorers of the team are Jeremy Frimpong (2 goals + 2 assists) with Kerem Demirbay (3 goals scored), which in itself is terrible news. Gerardo Seoane's brigade urgently need a quality striker. Although the defensive line would not hurt to strengthen. In other words, the guys fell into the deepest crisis. They show themselves properly only in individual games, but this will not be enough to conquer huge peaks.

Both clubs have no margin for error and i believe both teams will score in the 90' of play time.

At the making of this post there is a 45% chance of Porto taking the W, a 26% chance of a tie and 29% of chances to win for Bayer

FC Porto triunfa por 2-1 na apresentação frente ao AS Monaco Bayer Leverkusen vence na Liga Alemã e está mais perto da Champions - SIC  Notícias 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Casino Corner

Chatroom Rules

Room for discussing casino and card game betting.

  • No spamming or flooding the chat
  • No offensive language or bad behavior
  • No sharing of illegal or pirated content
  • No sharing of personal information
  • No sharing of insider information or illegal betting strategies


  • Create New...